2015-07-13

Prologue

       I intend to pen down my remembrances since birth to the start of my career as Guest Teacher in a Government Higher Secondary School in Kerala, India.  In detail, the period extends from my birth upto the 1st week of June,1999.
     In this humble endeavour, I acknowledge the wholehearted support of a friend who is fondly called Anna by dear ones.  We were together while doing Masters in English Literature.  When I shared the idea of writing a blog and requested her assistance, she agreed to do it without any hesitation.  I appreciate her encouragement in all possible ways.
     There are a few people who deserve to be mentioned here.  Treesa Thomas who inspired me to buy a tablet in which I work and post chapters every week.  She accompanied me to a Cell Phone Store to buy and equip it with all the necessary accessories and Apps.  Jaya S & Treesa Jose also helped me with some Apps.  It was Jaya who took my snaps.
     I dedicate "The Melancholic Reminiscences of a Woman" to the people, especially women who are neglected, harassed,oppressed, experience pain, grief - stricken,homeless & hungry.

No comments: